Included in the 9-month Leadership Program:
- A cohort group of 15-20 people
- 40+ hours of training sessions with David Weinstock (2-4 sessions month)
- 35+ hours of cohort group practice sessions with the Liminal Somatics team (2-4 sessions per month)
- An online platform to support a lively forum for questions and answers, sharing, feedback and conversations.
- A supportive environment for offering and receiving feedback
- Regular partner practice sessions
- Modules in a somatic approach to Nonviolent Communication, Somatic Coaching, and Consensus building in Community
- Materials and support to design, facilitate, and implement your own Somatic Consensus program
- Extended practice in Somatic Consensus Distinctions
- Instructions and support in writing your Somatic Autobiography
- Training in being competent at Tech support and Zoom conferencing
- Participants in this program will receive 50% off all future Liminal Somatics Foundations online courses
We ask that participants of this 9-month program have a foundational understanding in Somatic Consensus before beginning. You may contact us if you are interested in this program and need additional training to meet the pre-requisites.
Pre-requisites for the 9-month Program:
- Completed a minimum of 20 hours of intentional practice with David Weinstock or the Liminal Somatics Team
- A basic understanding of the Somatic Consensus practices: S.U.R.F., Core Strategies, Internal Consensus, Shape Shifting, Hollow Bone/Choosing Decisively, Spiral Blend
- Have read Becoming What You Need by David Weinstock
This course will begin early October 2022 and will end June 2023. We will meet on Saturdays and Tuesdays from 9am-11am PDT/PST throughout the 9 months (calendar coming soon).
**If financial assistance is needed, Liminal Somatics welcomes the conversation and creative possibilities… contact Faith Chinnock at [email protected] or +1 515-599-1190.